CARE Selling for Guest GURU
"THE PATH TO LOYALTY"
• Get your guest to the right department.
• Bring guest inside.
• Present welcome package.
• Explain the process and how we are different.
• Tell the Dealer's story.
• Explain how we prep our new and used vehicles.
• Why buy here.
• Offer refreshments.
• Use “consultation worksheet”.
• Uncover Guest goals.
• How much research has the Guest done and where.
• What allowed you the privilege of the visit and get the driving source.
• Determine type of vehicle and what’s important.
• Determine desired budget.
• Separate desired vehicle from inventory.
• Be specific on features and benefits disclosed in the consultation.
• Repeat our processes for new/used vehicles.
• Drive a specific route.
• Point desired features and benefits.
• Be descriptive on the ride, feel … show PRIDE of ownership.
• Always park in delivery lane or by service and explain that service will be doing final prep (cleaning) of their new vehicle.
• Conduct a service walk.
• The great thing there will be nothing to negotiate, if you have gained the Trust of your
guest through CARING.
• Guest signature.
• Reintroduce your guest to their new vehicle.
• Make sure you express the privilege you feel by them allowing you to attend to their car needs.
• Make sure the vehicle is clean and all details have been taken care of; while the customer is in Finance.
• Express our service department and to make sure they say hello when they visit the store.
• Call with any concerns they may have or better yet with friends that are looking for the same positive buying experience that respects the guests time and knowledge.
• Be sincere.
• Ask for others looking for the same positive buying experience you provided them.
• Talk about our service department.
• Invite guest back if they need any help or just want a cup of coffee.
It’s about the script. Not the same old tired words from the past, but a fresh approach to “today’s” buyer. Showing a customer how different you are and that you provide a caring touch to the process. Build trust that last a lifetime.